Monday, October 28, 2013

Creative

Last night we had our club meeting for October. The competition was for Creative.

Here are the A Grade photos.

When I first saw this first one I immediately thought Harry Potter.... LOL


I love this one..........

And can anyone guess what this is...???????  OK so we all know... seeds in a flower... How cool is that.

I loved this one when I first saw it as well.... you should see the photo it was created from. It is a brilliant shot.


Now we have the B Grade shots.....

This is another one that I love....











I think this one is brilliant.......





 Now you just saw this one in the B Grade photos. The judge said it was a bit busy and would of looked a lot better cropped down. You have to remember though this is just the opinion of this one judge. But I decided to have a go and crop to see if it did make much difference.... I think it did..... Hope you didn't mind me playing around with it Lynn.

 This made a difference......

This made a bigger difference. Once again this shows the importance of cropping. But just my opinion.


Have fun everyone and keep clicking.....

No comments:

Post a Comment