Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Next Competition........How I see Myself.

This month's competition is ' How I see Myself '  Self portraits.

B Grade photos.
1.1 
Warts and all   GOLD
Mick
 1.2 
Where I Need to be    Gold
Photo of the night.
Mick

On Screen   SILVER
garry

3    BRONZE
Allan

Putting a Nikon to good use.
BRONZE 
Kev

5.1 
Studious Me
MERIT
Glen
 5.2 
Book, Booze and Bed
BRONZE 
Glen

Novice Grade
1.1     MERIT
Francis
 1.2    BRONZE
Francis

2.1 
145 shots later...Me and My Tablet.
 2.1 
Cath Walker...Crafter
MERIT

3.1    MERIT
Catherine
 3.2   MERIT
Catherine

4.1   BRONZE
Noeleen
 4.2    SILVER
Noeleen

5.1  
My Kitchen Rules.
BRONZE
Helen
 5.2 
Puddle Fun
BRONZE 
Helen

6   BRONZE
Regan

7.1  
Fed Up
BRONZE
Mandy
 7.2 
Cuddly
MERIT 
Mandy

8.1  
Dark and Mysterious
BRONZE 
Ron
 8.2 
Oh God...Yes...You called.
MERIT 
Ron

There are some good shots there.......

No comments:

Post a Comment